WDW Challenges

For our next trip I’m thinking of leaving our last day as a back-up for FPs or BGs we couldn’t get earlier. Assuming everything goes to plan, I’d like to use the day as a “kid’s choice” or challenge day. I’ve read about the four parks challenge, mountain challenge, WDW47, etc. Those are likely too intense for our party (two kids under 8), but I’d like to find something fun. We are a competitive bunch so I think it would be a hit.

What challenges have you done? Which ones do you want to try? Any you’d recommend for kids (one under 48 inches)?

What about some of the interactive games? Pirates adventure or Sorcerers of the magic kingdom. Anyone please feel free to correct any name errors or if these are no longer offered. I haven’t played either, just kim possible in Epcot eons ago, but it was a lot of fun.

1 Like

We did both the Pirate adventure challenge game and the Sorcerers of the Kingdom in MK last week. My kids loved them both. The pirate one was a little cooler as the Sorcerer game was a little bit dated in terms of the screens. Some were damaged and needed a little TLC.

1 Like

Thanks. I had Pirates planned, but maybe Sorcerers if we have time. I also planned on the new Duck Tales Epcot adventure as well. My kids love Duck Tales. There is one at AK too (I can’t remember the name).

Anyone know if there is something similar at HS?

There are all the interactive elements in Batuu through the “Play Disney Parks” app. The one in AK is “Wilderness Explorers.”

1 Like

You could do a hidden Mickey challenge where you split up one kid&parent vs another to see which team finds the most in a set time period.

1 Like

EveryRide has challenges specifically designed for kids…and even better, they raise money for Give Kids the World. My niece and I attempted the full EveryRide challenge, but sadly only got to 27 rides. Finished everything in MK and hit at least one in the other 2 parks before my legs gave out. It was so much fun!!!

1 Like