WDW attraction posters in parks

Where can I buy attraction posters in the parks? We are not going to Downtown Disney and I have had trouble finding recent info on this. Thanks!

I have no idea! I hope a local Liner can make some suggestions. Maybe in the shops connected to each attraction? That would seem logical to me. @mascardofamily might know.

Haven’t done a lot of shopping lately, but Mouse Gear (in Epcot) usually has the best selection of merchandise that is easy to navigate. The Emporium also has the same sort of stuff, but it tends to be more crowded.

Are you looking for something like this?
http://www.disneystore.com/walt-disney-world-attraction-poster-art-pack/mp/1365285/1011901/

The other option would be to hit the Art of Disney store in Epcot.

1 Like

Art of Disney is the first that comes to mind. There’s one in DTD and EP. I THINK there’s a smaller one somewhere on MS in the MK, but I couldn’t say if foe sure or exactly where (The MS Cinema maybe?).

Personally, I like @mascardofamily suggestion. Buy on-line and they will be delivered to you house; no worries about carrying then around and then getting them home safely.

Buy them online or have them shipped from Art of Disney. Disney also sells the attraction posters as shirts online once a month or so for very limited 4-5 day windows.