WDW 50th anniversary?

We just got back from WDW,and we had a great time! I’d like to go back in two years ,for the 50th anniversary. I was wondering are there any advantages or disadvantages going to the 50th anniversary?
Thanks in advance

Benefits: lot’s of attractions/refurbs being planned to be completed for the 50th. There will probably be lots of special things going on.
Drawbacks: LOTS of people will want to be there for the aforementioned activities, plus just “being there” for the 50th.

2 Likes

Pros: being there

Cons: everyone else being there too.

(I will be there)

6 Likes

Do it!! 50th anniversary! Special merchandise! Special foodstuffs!! Special parades! Book now!!!

2 Likes

Wait. Weren’t you going to be in Africa?

1 Like

That’s MY 50th (2024)

3 Likes

I just realized I’ve been thinking, wow, WDW is really old, 50, big number. But my 50th is in 2025. Somehow for a place/corporate thing 50 seems much older. #denial

1 Like

So for the 50th, I will actually book when I’m supposed to book (you know, far enough in advance to actually plan all the things according to the official timeline) … how far in advance do accom reservations open? I think this is the one that my DD will decide to take the grandkids and whole family.

1 Like

Me too, also my 40th! Going in beginning of Dec

1 Like

You can’t book yet. It’s too far out yet. :frowning_face:

1 Like

For Dec, its July 2020, for Oct, actual Anniversary date, it would be May 2020. I have it on my calander 510 days before to call and book. Let Disney tell me then the exact date I can start booking.

You are a toddler!

3 Likes

You’re barely a babe!

3 Likes

I’m 45. That’s definitely not toddler age.

2 Likes

No say you are a Toddler, because that then makes me only a teenager :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m 48, limited WDW celebration edition. You’ll always be a toddler in comparison amiga!

3 Likes

Lol, ill take it😁

All kids out over 18 and off on there own😁

I have an aunt the hasnt aged in my brain, shell always be 28. Gets to joke how Im the older one😁

1 Like

so just how many liners ARE going (or are planning to go) for the 50th?

• Yup, either solo or with people in tow.
  • Nope.

0 voters