Watching a game at AK?

I am just working on my February trip (100 days!) and deciding on park days. We are avid basketball fans and actually chose our trip dates based on the fact our team is not home that weekend. But depending on how the season is going, we might want to watch a game or part of the game on a park day. The game is at noon -right in the middle of the day. AK is what works best on that day with our trip schedule, but I can’t think of anyplace in that park that might have TVs.

I know that we are spending a lot of money to be at the park and should just not watch the game, BUT checking the score on our phones and being stressed would probably be less enjoyable than parking ourselves in front of a TV for an hour (at least watch the second half). I am not big on taking a break and going back to the hotel. It just doesn’t work for our family.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

I can honestly say that I have never seen a TV in ANY park that wasn’t a show prop of some kind. Rain Forest Cafe MIGHT have a TV in the bar area, but I’ve never checked…

1 Like

Well you’ve got some dedication for sure! You might try the bar area at RFC but that’s the only place I can think of.

I ate at the bar at the RFC once, and for the life of me I can’t remember if they had TVs. Hmm - How about AKL? Would any lounge/bar there have a TV?

My original plan was to go to HS and take a lunch break at ESPN but HS doesn’t have Fantasmic that night which we had on our list to see this trip. Oh - Disney World problems!

You could still take a bus to Boardwalk and have lunch at ESPN then back to AK, but of course that’s going to have some travel time in it.

OK - I just called RFC (because I am a crazy person) and they do have TVs! Problem solved. Thanks for the Rain Forest suggestion.

2 Likes