Watch Epcot Fireworks from Beach Club Resort?

Does anyone know a comfy place to sit at the Beach Club where you can see the Epcot fireworks? I’m guessing I’m out of luck with a standard view room seeing them from my balcony, but would like to be able to see them from the hotel. I have one late dinner planned at the Rose and Crown my first Epcot night to see the whole show, but other nights will probably be back at the hotel by 9pm.

You won’t see much from the Beach Club. Most of Illuminations is low, compared to Wishes or other traditional fireworks shows. If you can stay out a little later, it’s a great show from inside the park.

There may be other rooms with better views but a few years ago I had a room that bordered EP ( right on the bridge). We could sit on the balcony and hear all the music but we only saw the high fireworks.

There have been a few reports of decent views from upper floor rooms at the Swan/Dolphin, but from anywhere else in the Boardwalk area there is little-to-no view of anything other than the highest of the fireworks - which is a very small part of the show. If you’re staying at the BC, you’re almost “in” EP; go through the IG and watch from the bridge between FR and UK; it’s only a 10-15 min walk each way.

3 Likes

We love the Epcot resorts and @bswan26 is spot on. I agree. If you have park hoppers, just walk into EP and walk out after Illuminations. Easy peasy. And then have a kitchen sink sunday at Beaches and Cream. or a Moscow Mule at Crews Cup. :smile:

1 Like