Wasn't today T minus 60?

I got up at 2:45 AM (PST) this morning and opened up all my tabs for ADR. 3 AM (PST) ticked by and I was wondering why it wasn’t giving me the option to get ADRs for my entire stay. :thinking: I stressed for a few minutes and then realized that I was off by a day! It is T minus 61 today and not T minus 60!! :grimacing: :scream: :sob:

How did I get that wrong!! I crawled back into bed for a few hours. I get to set my alarm for 2:45 AM tomorrow again! What a way to start the week! :weary:

10 Likes

:people_hugging:

2 Likes

Good luck tomorrow!

3 Likes

Supportive :heart:

1 Like

Use this next time

1 Like

Practice makes better ! :smile::wink::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m so sorry.

1 Like

At least you weren’t a day late, especially if you have some hard to get ones…

3 Likes

Think of it as a dress rehearsal.

2 Likes

@janamelia

I don’t think I need to practice getting up at 2:45 AM! I do need practice to get my T minus 60 accurate!

3 Likes

So true. The hardest one I have is Topolino for breakfast. That meal is on 60 plus 5. I hope that is sufficient time. I do want the Fantasmic Dining Package but it still hasn’t loaded for 2023!

2 Likes

:grimacing:

Ughh. Getting up super early when not required is painful.

In addition to the above, your TP dashboard will have alerts for you if you put your vacation into it. This also includes the dining reminders!

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: I forgot to add my trip to TP! That would have saved me from making my mistake. Thanks for the reminder.

Just a heads up on Topolinos, they haven’t been releasing all of the hotel ADRs at exactly 60+10. I tried booking Topolinos and Kona Cafe for a late January trip recently and even with a leading reservation, they weren’t available. It took almost a week for the reservations to be released. So even if it looks booked, I would try using Mouse Dining or Mouse Watcher for alerts because you could have a situation where it still wont release for a few days.

3 Likes

Ugh! Thanks for the heads up and tips!

1 Like

My ADR day is tomorrow. Thanks for this info! I’ll set up alerts on those. Dining is part of the experience for us!

2 Likes

That means we will be in WDW around the same time!

1 Like

Awesome! We are doing what I like to call, a “Turn and burn” 5 nights. 4 park days with hoppers! No rest!

1 Like

We are too old to do that “Go! Go! Go!” type of touring anymore!

We have 5 parks over 8 nights and no hoppers. If it works into our schedules, we can do a Liner Meet Up! Follow is a list of our park reservations:

• Sunday, February 4th - Epcot

• Tuesday, February 7th - Hollywood Studios

• Wednesday, February 8th - Magic Kingdom

• Friday, February 10th - Epcot

• Saturday, February 11th - Animal Kingdom

2 Likes