Want to be prepared

I tried Accuweather for a while. Turned out not to be terribly inaccurate. I also tried Weather Underground and Weather Bug. Neither were so great. I had previously used The Weather Channel app, but hated all the advertisements and click bait. But recently they revamped their app, and I’ve now returned to it. I like it much better now, and find it to be more accurate than the other weather apps I’ve tried.

The Lyft app if you don’t already have it set up. You will need it to use Minnie Vans (or regular Lyft service).

YouTubers I like other than those already mentioned are Adam Hattan and This Orlando Life. Neither are terribly informative but just fun to watch if you want to feel like you’re in the parks.

1 Like

Oh. Speaking of apps, our family starting using Life 360 to be able to know where each other is located. We tried it out at Cedar Point and it came in handy a couple times. It will make our Disney trip nice when we’re separated into groups and want to know where everyone is. (Only downside is that it uses up your battery faster.)

1 Like