Walt's Office - Photo Essay

Because I know how much you love the magic of Disney, I want to share with you a very special Disney experience I was blessed with a few weeks ago. On December 30th, I was honored to receive a tour of Walt Disney’s newly restored offices at Disney Studios in Burbank, California.

After decades of being stored in the archives, being on display at Disneyland in the Opera House, at One Man’s Dream in Disney Hollywood Studios, and at various museum displays like The Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and The Walt Disney Studios, all of the furnishings and treasures have been returned to their home in Suite 3H of the Animation Building. Each piece has been meticulously returned and positioned as it was on the day Uncle Walt passed from this world into the next.

There’s so much more to share, but I know the photos will speak for themselves. Enjoy.

External Office

Formal Office

Working Office

Studio Grounds

9 Likes

Oh my! @thechindo, I cannot thank you enough. Is it silly that looking at these made me cry? Your photos are a gift. Thank you! What a great way to start the morning!

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing!! I’m going to have to show these pictures to my DD20. She loves anything Disney.

1 Like

Wow! What an experience you had!! Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful pictures with us - really incredible! :smile:

1 Like

LOVED the pics; thank you for taking the time to post them.

1 Like

Loved this! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Amazing experience. All the photos are wonderful. The last one especially really struck me. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

1 Like

Very cool, thx for sharing

1 Like

I just love it! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Really nice pics. I love the angle you got from the end of the hand on Walt’s statue. Thanks for posting these.

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing! Amazing walk through visual history into the office of Walt and the studios!

1 Like

Wonderful photos! Thank you for sharing them with us!!

1 Like