Walk time to Boardwalk from HS

We are taking a midday break on our HS day to eat the Bon Voyage breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. Our plan right now is to walk over. We have the last reservation time of the morning (12:00pm). I’ve allowed 3 hours- I figured 30 minutes each way plus 2 hours for the actual meal. Do you think this is enough time?

One of my goals this trip is to feel less rushed, so I am trying to plan in plenty of breathing room. Thanks!

1 Like

I think you have. I feel like the walk took us about 15 minutes. But I think allotting 3 hours is great that way you aren’t rushed and aren’t worried if you have to wait a few minutes for your ADR. And any spare time you have, you can wonder the boardwalk area.

1 Like

Perfect. I did Google maps & it said 11 minutes, but I thought that seemed optimistic. We are headed to a show after lunch, so the timing is a bit more important. We should have plenty of wiggle room. Thanks for your feedback!

Enjoy the breakfast–it’s a fun character meal.

1 Like

There is a small cut through (the scary clown area) that I think many of us calculate in our walking but the long way, at a good pace, always takes me about 15 minutes. It should be a little less than a mile.

1 Like