Walk time from Tuskers to NRJ

We have an 8:00 PPO breakfast at AK. We are going to hustle over to NRJ once we are finished eating as we have a FP+ for FOP from 9:40-10:40. Any idea of walking time from Tuskers to NRJ? Any chance of getting on and off NRJ by 10:00?? Crowd estimate is a “6” on the day we are going, but I realize that is subject to change.

For walking time, I would say something like 6 to 8 minutes.

As for NRJ, if the park opens at 9:00am and you’re in line at 9:30am, you should have a 30-40 minutes wait and you’ll be close of your objective.
If you can arrive before 9:15am, your waiting time should be closer to 20 minutes.

If the park opens at 8:00am, the waiting time could be higher when you’ll get in line at 9:15-9:30.

In AK, It’s hard to have a good RD strategy with an early breakfast.
You could try to change your ADR to Tusker House to 10:30.

1 Like

Last Thursday I was there. Think projected CL5, actually a 6. We had FOP 11:25-12:25. Got in line at NRJ about 10:40 and barely made it. We were a little stressed by the time we got on the ride, just because of cutting it close. NRJ was okay but not worth anything close to 70min for us if we had to do it over

1 Like

Okay. I’m thinking if we miss NRJ it won’t be the end of the world. The park opens at 9:00 that day so we may have a chance at NRJ. If we can there by 9:15 and the wait isn’t more than 40 minutes hen we “should” be okay.

1 Like

Changing your Tusker House to 10:30am is a GREAT idea! You can have breakfast food, and then they change it to lunch food at 11am, so you get to enjoy both types for the same cost #winwin
:raised_hands::star_struck::grinning::eyeglasses::stars::yum: