Walk or boat from HS to Boardwalk Bon Voyage

Taking a break from the park at HS and going to Bon Voyage breakfast at 11:20. Do we walk or boat? How long will it take to get there?

1 Like

Walking I would say 20-25 minutes. Boat will depend on how many people are in line, but I would probably allow closer to 35 minutes.

Skyliner! It might take 20 minutes but there will likely be no wait and it’s a fun ride!! The Epcot stop is outside Epcot, just go the other way to Boardwalk, veer left at the Y.

1 Like

I agree with @threeprincessesfourprinces–Skyliner!! The boat is painfully slow. And the walk is nice but depending on the time of year, it can be hot (no shade).

So I ride the Skyliner to Epcot then walk the rest of the way to Boardwalk? Sorry we’ve only been once and drove to every park! @threeprincessesfourprinces

Yes, Boardwalk is close to Epcot via the International Gateway entrance which is where the Skyliner drops you off. So it is maybe a 5-7 minute walk to Boardwalk from there.

1 Like

If it helps I am also trying to figure out how we will get to Bon Voyage next week. We are going from Pop. I am guessing skyliner is my best bet. I was able to find videos on YouTube (search ride skyliner from your starting point to international gateway) then I searched on YouTube walk from International Gateway to Boardwalk. It was helpful for me for way finding and to have an idea so we don’t feel lost when we go.

Thank you!