Wait, what!? Remy 64 minutes at rope drop!?

So I guess if I get to IG at 9am and am on Remy by 9:30, that is still a “30 minute wait” but I’m off before the park is even fully open. Then maybe I can get to FEA before the park is open to non-resort guests.

3 Likes

So if you don’t have access to IG for early entry (staying at OKW, for example) is there any point in heading to Remy or just assume it’ll be swamped by the time we make it there and go for FEA instead? [my next trip isn’t until December so it’ll all be different by then anyway :laughing:]

3 Likes

You might be able to make it to ETPE, depending on when HS opens. Take a bus to HS, then walk/boat over to the IG.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! I need to work on my WDW transportation ninja skills

1 Like

That would be a very long walk from the front of the park to Remy. Make a breakfast ADR at 8 (for a 9:30am early entry), at Topolino’s or Ale & Compass and you will be set for the day. If you have a car you can just park at Yacht or Boardwalk. That is what we did yesterday.

7 Likes

If you’re actually waiting outside the main Epcot entrance by say 8:45am and find the lines for Early Entry guests, then you could still get to Remy. They’ll let people in both gates at the same time. Obviously those at the IG will have the advantage.

Note: procedures have changed and probably will continue to do so. I’m not sure whether currently offsite guests are held outside the Epcot gates or inside at a holding point. The idea is the same though. Be there 75 minutes before official opening so you can be at the front of the early entry crowd.

2 Likes

So, our day at Epcot was today.
We arrived the IG tapstyles at 9:04a.
They were already letting everyone in the park.
We headed straight for Remy.
At 9:23am they started admitting to Remy.
We were in a mouse car at 9:34a.
We got off, got right back in line and were back out before 10:15ish.

12 Likes

And this is with, per another of your posts, exceptionally high crowd levels! Excellent intel! Thx for sharing.

4 Likes