Wait times question

HI!

It has been 4 years since our last visit. I am checking out wait-times and am a bit shocked…do people really wait an hour for Its a small world and Journey into imagination?

1 Like

When are you going?

Hi. We will be there from May 25-June 3rd.

I am looking at waits now…they just seem really long…we never ever waited for SE or Imagination in the past. Is this a result of booking FPP?

1 Like

Seems long for those rides but maybe I’m missing something. I’m sure an expert will chime in!

I just refreshed and Imagination is now 20…maybe it was a glitch?

That seems more reasonable!

20m for Figment is far from reasonable.
(couldn’t resist)

1 Like

I do agree! We like it just fine but I certainly would not ever wait for it!

Haha well yea but I do love it! And had a FastPass for it ( not needed.) also my 5 and 2 year old thought it was great and still talk about the smell.

1 Like

Yes, I think it is a result of FP. In the past, the line for such rides would reach equilibrium at 20 min. or so and it would be fine. Now there’s a lot of people who "need’ to use a 2nd or 3rd FP and so they say “Spaceship Earth via FastPass, sure. Why not?” when they wouldn’t otherwise ride the ride.

TL;DR - There are a lot more people who “want” to ride such rides because they are FastPassable when they would never wait 20 minutes for them.

2 Likes

Yup recently got back in March and the family ended up waiting almost an hour for Small World. A couple of hours later it was back down to 20 min. All depends on time of day and a good plan. Family went during a time I didn’t originally have on the schedule.

Epcot we had a FP for figment for the sole purpose of trying to use 3 right away and pick up a 4th soaring. Not sure what the line was but Figment looked a lot longer than I had anticipated, was happy I had the FP.

1 Like