Wait time for shows at HS

OK. Take a look at it now. You’re arriving earlier to Frozen, and Indy happens 8 minutes before the show instead of 3, after your long break and meal. If either your break or meal ends up a little early, you’ll be certain to get in. And all of your Fastpass+ opportunities are used.

One thing to note: Because of the break+meal from 11AM - 4PM, something like half of the shows’ performances are excluded from the plan’s consideration. If there’s a valid combination (and there is), the plan will find it (and it did). But that’s probably why the arrival times are closer than what we’d normally recommend - there just aren’t that many valid things to choose from. This is more a reflection with how poorly the Studios schedules its shows than with your visit. Just something to be aware of.

You should have no trouble getting in to the 10:23 AM BATB, even with 7 minutes’ lead time. Everyone else should either be not yet in the park, or trying to get on rides. Let me know how that goes.

Len

3 Likes

@Lentesta, you mad genius. I appreciate the personal attention to my plan. You just helped this newbie and his kids have a better day at HS. I will let you know how it goes.

Touring Plans #winning

1 Like

I’ve had two friends and myself visiting for the first time over the past few weeks and we’ve all found DHS the hardest to schedule. I agree that it’s so poorly times.

1 Like