Vote for WDW Lounges for Our WDW Vacay Your Way!

A couple years ago, we allowed the general public to vote for our entire Disney World vacation. It turned out incredible! For 2020, we have been trying to compete the ultimate WDW bucket list to raise money for charity but with the current environment, the closure and no idea what items will be available upon reopening, we will have to complete the bucket list in 2021 as well. Therefore, we decided to bring back our WDW vacay your way to continue to raise money for charity and to bring some magic and fun home during the voting and during our trip! We would love to have you all along to vote for your favorites!
‪
Voting has finished for the Resorts!! ‬

‪Now we move onto all the fun to be had! Starting with which WDW Lounge you would like us to experience!! ‬

‪All the results and the Lounges vote can be found here: https://disneydreamin411.com/our-wdw-vacay-your-way/

Oga’s Cantina is a must do and is not up for the vote :wink:

Thank you so much to anyone who votes and I’ll place the remaining voting categories here as they come.

We hope everyone is staying safe and healthy! Also, if you want to follow along on Twitter, you can find me at disneygratitud1 and on Instagram at disneybucketlistfamily. Let me know if you follow me so I can be sure to follow you back!

5 Likes

I was going to vote for Movies but it’s not there! Is it showing up funny on my phone?

1 Like

I checked from my computer, and Movies isn’t there. So it isn’t your phone. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi! Thanks so much for voting! Or at least trying to :wink: Movies isn’t there because we just stayed there as part of the bucket list so as the voting goes there will be some resorts not there due to us recently staying there as part of the overall bucket list. But we did love Movies!! I’ll add a note to my post as well. Thanks for mentioning this to remind me! Hope you have an awesome day!

1 Like

That explains it! I’ve voted Pop.

1 Like

Thanks again! We’ve never stayed at any of these so we are excited!! :smile:

1 Like

What fun! I’m obviously always ready to give an opinion on almost anything. :laughing:

1 Like

Yasssss! Love it!! Plenty more opportunities to do so over the coming days and weeks! :hugs: Thank you for voting!

2 Likes

This is so fun!

1 Like

Well this is the fun I needed today. I voted! Can’t wait to participate more.

1 Like

Yay!! So glad to hear this! That’s exactly why we do it! Especially right now! I think we could all use a little fun and positivity and of course Disney!

2 Likes

This made my day! Thanks! That’s what this all about! Bringing everyone along on a Disney adventure based on what everyone votes for. So glad you’re along for the journey! More to vote on very soon!

1 Like

How fun! I voted POP. It’s my favorite of the value resorts. I’ve stayed there a few times. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have never stayed at any of these but have heard really great things about Pop! Thanks so much for voting! :grin:

New vote is available :hugs:

2 Likes

Hmph. That was challenging. We usually choose where to stay with a lot of influence from what we plan to do. So I went with “if we were truly stuck at the resort and only those activities and dining for some period of time” with no regards to location and transportation.

1 Like

I love your thought process!! Thanks for voting!

1 Like

More voting is available :smile:

2 Likes

Voted! Can’t wait to follow this epic trip!

1 Like