Volcano Bay - Height Question

How strict is the maximum height for Runnamukka Reef at Volcano Bay? It’s the older kids’ playground. The kid is too tall by an inch or two. Thanks!

2 Likes

Based on this loose language, I highly doubt the 54" is enforced. Unless of course you have a gang of teenagers storming the area. :joy:

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. It’s not a safety requirement. I don’t even recall a measuring station.

I’m sure your kiddo will enjoy it and be fine.

2 Likes

When we went with our kids, the adults were able to accompany the kids around the play area. So a kid that is just a bit too tall shouldn’t be turned away. There might be a strict enforcement of the height requirement on one of the kids slides - we didn’t try them - but as far as just being in the area and playing on the installations, you should be fine.

4 Likes

Thanks @Jeff_AZ, @bebe80, and @Shmebulock! I was concerned that it was a Pteranodon Flyers situation. :rofl::rofl:. He’s 56 inches so I think he’ll be fine. If he gets turned away from the slides, it looks like there’s a lot of other fun things there!

Also, all of VB looks really neat. Such a nice water park.

5 Likes

I remember noting kids that were obviously too tall. But, they were playing nicely and it was fine.

1 Like

Thanks @Sophia818! That’s good to know. :blush: