Visiting Boardwalk area

Oh yes, definitely.

Another option is to have dinner someplace else in the area and just have an ADR for ice cream. I really like the No Way Jose Sundae, so my plan is to go there for lunch the day of MNSSHP.

1 Like

So you’re wanting to take an Uber to the Boardwalk, walk around to BC for dinner at Beaches & Cream, then boat to HS? That sounds like a fun way to check out the Boardwalk for the first time. (You could also boat across to the YC/BC but that could entail some backtracking, on both sides of the lake).

The boat ride might take 15-20 minutes if you get right on it. The stops when we were there last May were: IG-BW-YC-Swolphin-HS and back again. One-way is about 30 minutes total, IG to HS.

Those serendipitous discoveries are sometimes the best, aren’t they? Especially as a Liner, it’s fun to get lost every now and again. As much as I love to plan, the most magical moments usually happen by chance.

2 Likes

Consider the timing of the street performers when you go. We’ve stayed at the boardwalk multiple times and have only caught glimpses of a performer here and there. I think the ideal time is between 7-9pm

1 Like