VIP tour UOR

Mostly yes. I’ve been to UOR several times but not since about 2005. My wife and kiddos have never been.

Yes we will. :slight_smile:

If you’ll have UXP to help you manage wait times then I think I would prioritize being in the Wizarding World on the less crowded days. It gets very crowded in those areas because the passages are narrow and the shops are small.

1 Like

Also, remember you’ll have 3-4 hours of extra IoA time each night that’s not Monday or Tuesday as well, and Hogwarts Express will close early in both directions in preparation for HHN.

1 Like

Back to report that the VIP tour was a grand success. Kenneth our guide was awesome!

La Bamba breakfast
ET
MIB (with the “downstairs” access)
Daigon \ Nocturn Alley
Gringotts
Fast & Furious
Transformers
Rip Ride Rockit
Jimmy Fallon
Finnegan’s lunch
Hogwarts Express to IOA
FJ
Hippogriff (was requested by one of our parties)
Hagrid’s
VC
Hulk
Kong (entered the queue for Spiderman, which encountered a delay, so we went to Kong)

4 Likes

Anyone know what they do if there is a child too short for one of the rides on a VIP tour? Do one of the parents have to stay behind with said child and they allow others to ride? I doubt they’d allow the group to ride twice to do a parent swap. And I highly doubt that UO employees want to babysit!

The tour guide will chaperone them.

2 Likes

I was gonna say that. Along with all your luggage. They chaperone that too!

2 Likes

That’s FANTASTIC

Now I’m really hoping that we can do Hagrid’s at the Holiday VIP tour

Great info! Thank you!

1 Like

You’re doing that one, too? I share your hope.

1 Like

Yes, we are booked for the night before Thanksgiving. I’m hoping they’re planning on doing Hagrid’s but have to have back-ups in case of weather or down-time. At least, that’s the optimist in me (fingers-crossed, knock on wood, all of that superstitious stuff).

1 Like

A very full, very detailed review is required.

1 Like

Consider it done! You’ll probably even read stuff you don’t care about, like what we ate at Hard Rock before we checked-in!

1 Like

I’m particularly interested in what ride you get to ride and whether you get the pretty Harry Potter ornament as a gift at the end of the evening.

1 Like