VIP tour UOR

I’ve said it before, but it’s worth repeating. The VIP tours are a lot of fun. Booked one last minute yesterday for today. Had a fun tour guide with lots of great Universal facts, included lunch and breakfast. We did:

Hagrid’s
Forbidden Journey
Velocicoaster
Kong
Jurassic Water Adventure
Hulk
(Spider-Man was down)
ET
MIB
Gringotts
Transformers
Jimmy Fallon
Rip Ride Rockit

We also had a great group to tour with. It kept the teenagers engaged who were quitting early on the previous days. Glad I made the last minute change to our plans!

7 Likes

Nice!
Glad you enjoyed it :+1:t2:

Sounds like a great day! Where was breakfast and lunch?

Cafe La Bomba

2 Likes

And the almost 14 year old is making me look tiny

6 Likes

I enjoyed ours as well in June. We did slightly different.
Cafe La Bamba breakfast
Hagrid’s
Forbidden Journey
VelociCoaster
Jurassic Park Water Adventure
Kong
Hulk
Lunch @Cafe La Bamba
Bourne
MIB
Gringotts
Transformers
Jimmy Fallon

RRR was down for rain but we were able to ride post tour after an ice cream at walk thru in Diagon Alley before leaving for the airport right after. While in the last part of the Express line someone vomited on the RRR and we had to wait an additional 10-15 minutes for them to clean it up. We cheered for the guy that did it!

2 Likes

What a great picture! He is getting so tall!

1 Like

That held us up today at Hulk as well! Yesterday we watched some poor guy being wheeled out on a stretcher retching at RRR. These coasters aren’t for the faint of heart (or stomach!).

1 Like

My husband is 6’4” and I am 5”. Looks like he’s taking after DH in the height department.

4 Likes

Objectively speaking, as a short person, you pretty much are tiny!

1 Like

True!

5’ 3.75” to 6’ 5”

5 Likes

Y’all are just too cute in this photo!!

2 Likes

We are considering a VIP tour, so thanks for this info. Roughly how big was your group, and is there a “max” size of a non-private group? Also did you take the “backstage” walkway when hopping between the parks?

We had 12 and I think that is the max size. And we took the Hogwarts Express to IOA but used the backstage path to walk back for lunch.

1 Like

Ditto for the one I did in January.

If your party is more than 6, you must do a private VIP, which is considerably more money. 6 or fewer, you can be part of a non-private, which are surprisingly affordable I think, and ABSOLUTELY worth it.

1 Like

Almost certain that we will get the VIP tour, but I’m not sure which day to choose, so I’m sending out a request for opinions. Should we book it for our first full UOR day, which has a CL of 9 (UF) and 6 (IoA), Or for our second day, which has a CL of 10 (UF) and 7 (IoA). Both days are HHN (which we are not attending). If we did the VIP tour on the first day we could then be free to do the non-tour things, or repeat the tour things we liked, in the following days. On the other hand it may be better to do the VIP tour on the higher CL day, and submerse ourselves in the WWOHP the first day. Tell me what to do fellow liners! TIA

Is this your first visit?

Will you have UXP on your non-VIP days?