VIP Six Flags Fiesta Texas (Now a trip report )

Glad I took dramamine

3 Likes

Wet butts for all. DD it’s only weird if you’re the only one that peed but if everyone did it, it’s okay, so we all peed right?

3 Likes

Lunchtime. He takes your order, you go sit down and he brings it to you so it’s table service basically. :slight_smile:

1 Like

4 Likes

Cliffhanger looks scary!

1 Like

It was but it was fun and none of em top VelociCoaster. I got a little lazy after the 2nd Dramamine. So no more pics I don’t think. We’ve ridden a bunch of things including one of the paid rides but one of the paid rides is broken. Even with 2 dramamines and an aleve I’m feeling it these last couple. But I will ride the big roller coasters just no more swings or spinning things.

3 Likes

4 Likes

That’s DD up there

2nd paid ride that’s included.

4 Likes

3 Likes

The five second hang

3 Likes

All rides done. Onto retires.

2 Likes

3 Likes

My fave reride time

2 Likes

Snack time…. Of course we all want diff things. dippin dots are first

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve done this twice in my life… .that’s enough for me! (I did it once for the thrill and I had to be begged to get on a second time!!)

(My trip this weekend got cancelled. The weather didn’t get above 50°F on Saturday. We are going to try again this week!)

2 Likes

I didn’t do it either this time…but only because I was shot by this point of things that made you spin. I had taken 2 less drowsy Dramamine and spinning was making me have nausea still so I sat it out…but I rode log ride and Iron Rattler two times after this. But I have done it before at the Texas State Fair with my brother back when rides didn’t hurt so much. I prefer the other one that the Six Flags in Dallas has where they pull you back, you pull your cord and you free fall for a bit before swinging back and forth. That one’s better and so is a real bungy jump. No spinning!

1 Like

This was lovely cuz we found a table and he bounced around to all the various snack booths and got our snacks for us which included four different booths!

1. Dippin Dots
  2. Popcorn/Pretzel/Cotton Candy
  3. Tacos from the festival booth
  4. Funnel cake and icees

I will say that hubby got sick to his stomach that night and DS’s GF got sick to her stomach yesterday. DH thought it was the tacos but given DS’s DGF got sick and she didn’t eat tacos, I wonder…but I don’t think they ate the same things all day. So my other thought is they touched something and caught a bug that way. The rest of us are fine so far!

3 Likes

Looks like you had a great day! Hope everybody stays well.

1 Like

Oh! I did the rip cord version. We call it Dragon’s Swing in St. Louis…

1 Like