Villain after Hours tickets... gone

But why is ryan1s DAH AK still on for May??
I’m worried bc I can find no news and no one else seems to have lost this in May…
Did I accidentally delete them??

My early morning magic for May 17 is also still here. I’ve been hoping that they just cancel it so I get my refund without having to call them. Maybe they are doing one event at a time, slowly cancelling everything. I’m not expecting the parks to be open by then at all

1 Like

I don’t think you need to call. The WDW Operations page says that they are automatically refunding all DAH (regular and villains), EMM, H20 Glow event tickets through the closure dates.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/travel-information/

The haven’t figured out how long the parks will be closed yet which is why some events may be cancelled before others. It seems like mid-April may be the re-evaluation time.

But my cause for concern is: everyone’s DAH res are still there for MAY… except mine!! Can anyone tell me their’s is also disappeared (without notice from Disney) in May?? That would give me peace of mind.

Right now, if you go to Disney’s page for events, which also lists the after hours events, you’ll see that they they list almost everything as “schedule unavailable” now:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/magic-kingdom/

I think everything will end up being cancelled, as I said before. It will take time for Disney to reflect all of this in their system and on their website though.

And if you go directly to the booking page, you can’t even attempt to book anything in May:

Other After Hours events are not allowing even the ability to get the booking page that I can find:

This

1 Like

You should have peace of mind in that the others have all disappeared.

Be reasonable - does it make sense that ONE would remain standing?

Rest assured this is cancelled and you will be refunded.

1 Like

If it helps, my 29 May VAH also disappeared.

Perhaps they have only gone through cancelling VAH for now, and will be getting to MK DAH and AK DAH shortly. I’m sure it’s easier for them to cancel by event rather than by date.

Yeah that it is what it looks like.

1 Like

Ok thanks for letting me know. I feel better only in knowing it is a Disney thing and not an “I messed up and accidentally deleted something” thing.

well this is weird…(and a little embarrassing)
the VAH tickets are back…!!
:flushed:

In a time of extreme instability, at least the reliability (or lack thereof) of Disney IT is a constant!

6 Likes

Gotta admit, that is weird. More like what you would expect from Disney before the pandemic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

let me know if yours comes back…

Even July has gone from showing what dates events and tours were available during my timeframe to just “Call for Reservations”.

All my hotel and dining are still there though. So that’s good I think.

When I checked the After Hours page for all three (VAH, AK, and MK) yesterday, they listed all dates through the end of May as “cancelled” next to them. I’m still hopeful I will get some June dates at AK. But when I went back and checked today, the April and May dates are back on (no “cancelled” listed next to them). Sounds like someone can’t decide what they want to do…

So, I just got the credit for my VAH for 4/17.

My VAH are indeed back. Guess MDE isn’t a reliable indicator of reality after all :exploding_head::smile: