Views for campsites?

Earlier today, I stumbled upon a page on touringplans.com for campsites at Fort Wilderness; now that I am trying to go back to it, I can’t find it. Anyone know where it is?

It’s listed among the Moderates as “Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins”, and includes all the sites there whether with cabins or not. View of Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort . When you use the pulldown selector for “Room Type” (cabin, tent, full hook-up, etc) and then hit the “Show Matching Rooms” button, it will highlight which areas have that type of site. Click on any highlighted loop, and it will then show a closer view of that loop with the individual sites. Click on any individual site, and it pops up a window with a photo of the view - just like it does for the resort hotels. Too bad it does not show a 360 degree view of what you see in that campsite, but you can check out others near it to see how the view changes. From this pop-up window, you can make this given campsite your selection (as far as Touring Plans goes) by clicking on the link in top right corner. I hope this helps.

Thank you!