Views for campsites?

Earlier today, I stumbled upon a page on touringplans.com for campsites at Fort Wilderness; now that I am trying to go back to it, I can’t find it. Anyone know where it is?

It’s listed among the Moderates as “Fort Wilderness Resort Cabins”, and includes all the sites there whether with cabins or not. https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/fort-wilderness-resort-cabins . When you use the pulldown selector for “Room Type” (cabin, tent, full hook-up, etc) and then hit the “Show Matching Rooms” button, it will highlight which areas have that type of site. Click on any highlighted loop, and it will then show a closer view of that loop with the individual sites. Click on any individual site, and it pops up a window with a photo of the view - just like it does for the resort hotels. Too bad it does not show a 360 degree view of what you see in that campsite, but you can check out others near it to see how the view changes. From this pop-up window, you can make this given campsite your selection (as far as Touring Plans goes) by clicking on the link in top right corner. I hope this helps.

Thank you!