Victoria and Alberts reopens July 28

Start taking Reservations on June 20th

https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/victoria-and-alberts/news/10jun2022-opening-date-set-for-the-return-of-victoria-and-alberts-at-disneys-grand-floridian-resort.htm

6 Likes

Now if only my husband had a more expansive palate I might look at that for our couples trip in September. But I guess I’ll have to wait for a solo trip or one with friends.

6 Likes

Corrected for financial derangement and corrosive contempt for all-American values.

5 Likes

I’ll be your V&A friend! It has been on my Disney ‘bucket list’ forever!

3 Likes

This would be a thing I would fly down for a weekend or two-day trip to do for sure. No parks. Resort only. V&A focus

6 Likes

Sign me up! I’m going down 9/23 and 9/24 for BBMak at Epcot. :wink: Just saying…

1 Like

FTFY

7 Likes

I’d be on board to be a V&A friend too! And Jiko and Boathouse and… :laughing:

3 Likes

Has @LTinNC82 seen this news? Is this too late for your next trip? (I think you were the one looking out for this …)

1 Like

I leave 9/23 having been there since 9/18 with the hubs

Also, if this is like it was before, you ask what dates they have available and you build the trip around that (if you’re really intent on going) vs picking a trip and then making a res.

2 Likes

Yeah! Won’t still be there in July, but hopefully I can rally a crew for a birthday dinner there in December.

4 Likes

Those who’ve been (I’m paging @BGK for sure): what do you think of these prices? Old pricing, updated? Notable change?

Edit: this is Chef’s Table BTW

3 Likes

That price is exceptionally more expensive than preclosure. We did the chef’s table in 2019 and it was $250 or $295 for that menu which was more expensive and with a few more courses than the dining room menu.

2 Likes

This is Dining Room pricing

And finally, Queen Victoria Room

3 Likes

The pricing in December 2019:
Chef’s Table:
7-10 course Prix Fixe Menu $250 per guest ($355-$400 with wine pairings).
Queen Victoria: 10-course Prix Fixe Menu with French gueridon service $235 per guest ($340-$385 with wine pairings).
Dining Room: 7-course “Tasting Menu” Prix Fixe Menu $185 per Guest ($250 with wine pairings).

That is a staggering jump in pricing, especially for Chef’s Table!

3 Likes

Roughly 30%. Madness. Basically taking this one off my list. Glad I got to do it once at least.

1 Like

I’ll still plan on doing it at least once. Because YOLO

7 Likes

Yikes. Chef’s Table is now Chapek’s Table.

7 Likes

It’s definitely worth doing once to scratch it off the bucket list. We had an amazing night that I’ll never forget.

2 Likes

Yea that chef’s table is probably out of my price range for the time being. I could swing the regular dining room as a special occasion. I definitely want to do it at least once for the experience

2 Likes