Very Merriest/ Anniversary trip report

So when I did a sold out boo bash, I watched enchantment and then rode jc, poc, Splash before the party even started. That’s what this is based on.

I chose skipper because it’s easy enough to bump and run if we need but the adr is our “rest” time. I just grabbed a 725 instead so maybe? If time crunch I have Pecos or sleepy hollow slated as back up. Apparently nephew needs protein before sugar rush. Who knew?!

3 Likes

That makes sense, starting in Adventureland I think will definitely give the advantage because those rides had like a 5 minute wait. we had such little ones we started at barnstormer which definitely skews things. I think as long as you do have a back up quick service plan, you’ll be fine.

3 Likes

We made it into Epcot around 2. We stopped for pics and the gift shop (for sunglasses).

We decided to hit Soarin despite it being a 45 minute posted wait and 33 TP. It was the right decision we only waited 8!!! BF’s mom did not like Soarin’. I was shocked even with her dislike of flying I thought she would like it.

We did a short bathroom break and did living with the land. I’ve never ridden this and I really liked it. Now we’re headed to eat and drink around the world starting in Mexico. Feel free to drop your best off the fest eats and drinks

12 Likes

You guys La Catina nachos OMG!! I should be ashamed it’s my first time eating there but it definitely won’t be the last. After wrapping up the nachos and margaritas we stopped at the pin traders cart where I got the cutest Jessica rabbit pin and beast for my nephew

Then we stopped at Germany’s booth for the beer flight and cheese fondue.

The fondue was way too salty for me but wasn’t bad with the marble potatoes

7 Likes

We stopped at the Italy booth where we got the shrimp ravioli and Italian margarita. So far the Italian booth wins for me but we still have more to go.

DH went the American booth to get beer and turkey legs. I know they get a bad rap as far as theme park food but it was sooooo good. The candlelight processional was going on while we were eating and it was beautiful to hear. I don’t know that I would wait in line for this because you hear the whole show while waiting but that’s just me. Perhaps if the narrator was someone I was really into and I had a dinning package.

12 Likes

That’s a great lookin’ pin :heart_eyes:

Italy was winning but I think Japan might have taken the crown the sushi tree was everything!!! And BF said the pomegranate beer was good

We hit the le’gheim booth and it is a huge contender. The smoked salmon potato pancake is delicious and the blue cosmo drink was really good. Definitely not to be missed

I also saw jasmin

12 Likes

I’m the only one that’s really here for the sweet stuff so I had to stop in France, where I got the frozen hot chocolate martini, my favorite so far. It tastes like a Wendy’s frosty with vodka

I can’t remember if we got the scallops from IK or Canada but I think it was the UK. It was interesting dish all together but the scallops were cooked to perfection.

Having made it all the way around the world we decide to ride figment and Nemo before securing a spot for the fireworks

8 Likes

this family pic is #goals!!! :slight_smile: So great!

5 Likes

It’s so funny to read this. I’m glad it was good for you - and maybe I should give them another chance - but Mexico QS has been hands-down the worst QS food I ever experienced at WDW and I swore them off instantly LOL

2 Likes

Lol we were so convinced we went again to close out the night. Admittedly it wasn’t as good the second time.

2 Likes

I know people have their gripes about Harmonious (humongous eyesores) but I really enjoy it.

Oh and here’s my Jessica rabbit pin. I never even took a second look at pins before yesterday but there are some really gorgeous ones, hopefully I don’t create another Disney habit

Staying out so late made me drop the ball on getting a boarding pass (I’ve ridden but no one else has) which I felt bad about but everyone still had a good time. A few more of our Photopass pics and pics of the other part of the crew at seaworld

Oh my son did pick a pearl at Seaworld and got a purple one, they told hime that was the rarest one. Do they make the little keepers that a 10 year old boy would like? I’ve only seen the Princess necklaces.

Everyone is asking when are we going back so maybe you’ll hear from me sooner rather than later.

16 Likes

Love the Monsters Inc shirts! :smiley:

2 Likes

Great view and amazing pics. Where were you standing?

2 Likes

Right in front of the port of entry gift shop

2 Likes