Valet Parking at Resorts

Is valet parking available yet at the resorts? Assuming it is, is it ok to make an ADR at Contemporary, valet, eat, go to MK until close, then come back and get the car? Am I pushing it if I do this twice in one week?

Thanks!

Yes, I have done this before in the pre-Covid times. Valet parking is good for the whole day, you can even leave one resort and show your receipt at another resort the same day. Not sure if they are all open, maybe someone else will know.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks!

1 Like

I believe valet parking is open. I’m saying this bc I’ve seen the valet signs up when you pull in for checkin and the valet parking areas are being used with appropriate barriers that only allow someone with access. They are never full like the self park areas. I’ve noticed this at CR, Poly,GF, and maybe AKL

1 Like

I’m 99% sure valet was open at AKL when I was there last month.

2 Likes

I used it at wilderness lodge in October and it is still free for the handicapped.

3 Likes

What? Why did I not know this? We self-parked in handicap our whole July trip :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

That’s good to know. We used that a lot in our trip 3 years ago.

1 Like

It’s not widely publicized, for sure.

1 Like

Parking is free for handicapped, too, including resort parking.

1 Like

Seriously?! I’m sure I probably paid for it in July.

You have to tell them you have handicapped placard or plates. And sometimes remind them, if it’s posted to your room charges.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll be on top of it this time!

1 Like

Incidentally, parking is frequently free for handicapped parking all across the US.

1 Like

I had no idea! My husband hurt his back and has been in and out of a wheelchair. This is all new to me.

1 Like

Not that I like that your husband hurt his back, but I’m glad I could help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Much appreciated!

1 Like