Valet Laundry

Does anyone have any details on Valet Laundry services at Pop Century specifically? How long does it take, how much does it cost? I don’t want to pack clothes for 10 days and don’t want to be jammed up doing laundry part way the trip either. Other suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

Dont recall exact prices but valet laundry at YC or BC seemed pretty expensive

thanks. I will have to schedule some laundry time!

We were just at POP from the 9-18. We did laundry one afternoon while hanging out at the bowling pin pool. If you check the laundry view website you can see if washers are available before you drag your laundry there. You can also check when your laundry is done. We did thee loads at once so we were done fairly quickly. Just do it on a day when you need a swim break. :slightly_smiling_face: Take your credit card - no quarters needed.

I remember it being pretty pricey…I usually hang round the pool when I’m doing laundry and I’m sure I’ve read somewhere the machines tell you how long each will take, also there is an app? that alerts you when laundry is done.

I think you could fly me down to Florida for the day just to do your laundry for about the same price as valet service. Ok, exaggerating, but only by a little.

I think 1 shirt is $4, 1 pair of pants is like $10. My guess is that the only folks who use this are business travelers, with clothing that needs special handling. Not the wash & wear sort of stuff that most vacationers wear. Business travelers can then submit those expenses for reimbursement.

Using the onsite facilities won’t take up a whole lot of your time. We always need a little break at some point. That’s the time to throw a load of laundry in the machine.

1 Like

I am a park JUNKIE! I don’t want to take time away from the park to do laundry. I do have the app on my phone.
Thanks y’all!