Valentine's Day at the World

I’m so tempted to make a weekend trip to the world over Valentine’s Day. MK open 0800-0300!!! Best hours I’ve seen in a long time! Plus we are sorta addicted to ultimate tours right now. Despite the higher crowds, I’m hoping we could use the extended hours (19hrs) to beast our prior record of 68 attractions at the all-nighter 2013! Stay tuned to the blog for details of that coming soon : https://sosavydisney.wordpress.com/

Who thinks we can beat our record? My concern is FPP. Scored a late night for 7DMT…but if I can’t change the time, I’ll most likely give it up so we can use early FPPs and keep them coming though out the day. The major players will be A&E M&G (we’d have to run straight to this at 0800…and sacrafice valuable time early on. We always line up for the 1st Merida M&G by 0845! I feel like without a FPP for A&E we loose the morning, which I can’t imagine doing…or wait an hour later on before they close… We are in a hurry ya know…I’d like to hit at least 75-80 things this time! Any thoughts?

1 Like

I guess realistically we don’t need to see A&E bc per the UT rules we only need to see 1 group at the Princess fairytale hall. Maybe it is possible

1 Like