Vacay (Cedar Point Trip Report)

ditto

If by “soulless” you mean “plenty of room to move and no long waits” I agree with you.

1 Like

It doesn’t have the magic of Disney nor atmosphere, but it makes up for it in more than 70 rides and like 18 coasters, some the best in the world

Anyhow, temps dropped so I changed into my cargo pants. Ate lunch. Rest of the family showed up. Time to focus more on DS9.

Are the rest of the rides for non- thrill seekers abd the younger crowd? Looks like a fun place!

There is a nice mix. 3 areas for kids specifically. Here are some pics from Planet Snoopy area

1 Like

Time for Cedar Downs. Horses actually race, not just a carrousel.

3 Likes

Does this driver seem a little young?

1 Like

Unfortunately due to weather, my favorite ride is closed so we moved to Iron Dragon.

2 Likes

Okay. Finished Iron Dragon (15 minute wait) and then also did Rougarou. My DW and DS9 loved enough to do it again. (5 minute wait)

1 Like

Frontier trail. Here is your atmosphere.

1 Like

Strangely, the Barnyard has camels and llamas.

Had more food and half are just finishing up Steel Vengeance again

1 Like

Family did Skyhawk again. Now Wave Swinger.

1 Like

I love the swings. So simple, so fun.

My first roller coaster ever, now riding again with my family. Cedar Creek Mine Ride.

4 Likes

Here are photos of Camp Snoopy area. We didn’t do a lot of this since it is for younger kids, but Pipe Scream is deceptively fun, so we are riding that next.

And here was a fun photo op.

3 Likes

Time for the original hyper coaster. Magnum XL200

2 Likes

Hey, it’s one I’ve ridden!

I got an awesome on ride photo. Unfortunately I lost my phone.

That happens. Just hop the fence and go look for it.