Vacay (Cedar Point Trip Report)

Steel Vengeance may now be my favorite coaster. It was incredible.

We got off right at 8. Park closed and we are now back in our hotel room. Great day. Day two starts again tomorrow at 9ish. See y’all later.

3 Likes

RMC seems to be making some impressive coasters

1 Like

Agreed. All the RMC coasters I have been on have been great.

1 Like

I am loving this trip report! I love Disney for a million reasons, but thrill rides is not one of them. I grew up spending my summers at Six Flags. Cedar Point has been on my bucket list for years! I think it will have to wait until my littles grow up a bit though. Looks so fun!!!

1 Like

Tomorrow we plan to be less focused on coasters and more on family friendly stuff. I will post pictures of that as well just so you see what to expect for kids. While it is no Disney, there really is a lot for kids.

1 Like

Be honest: [redacted] @sanstitre_has_left_the_building [redacted]

2 Likes

But is there rider swap?!

Shh! You weren’t supposed to say that out loud. (Hmm. Had to edit that. Android doesn’t think Pig Latin is valid)

Yes. There is, although far less formal. We used to do it when necessary.

2 Likes

there, i fixed it. Now when he wakes up in the morning he’ll have questions.

3 Likes

Good to know! Thanks!

Perfect. Now he’ll never suspect anything.

2 Likes

Btw, here is the page about it from their website. They call it parent swap.

https://www.cedarpoint.com/help/hints-for-families

2 Likes

That name makes so much sense. It’s not like you’re swapping out kids, you’re swapping out parents!

One last photo from today. Wife took this one. She put me in the dog house.

4 Likes

Good morning.

Wife doesn’t start her day without caffeine. Here is the Starbucks in the hotel, and the view of the beach from said Starbucks.

3 Likes

While we have another day in the park, the rain forecast has abated and it looks to be another nice day, albeit cooler. We check out from our hotel, however, because we drive home tonight b

Gatekeeper, MaxAir, Troika, and now Raptor.

3 Likes

Raptor…

3 Likes

I’m sure you’re having fun but it all looks so soulless compared with WDW.

1 Like