US Shows on February 1, 2023

I have a touring plan that has me arrive at the Bourne Stuntacular at 4:44 pm on 2/1/23 but the show times displayed in the plan are at 10:15, 11:00, 12:00, 12:45, 1:45, 2:30, 3:30 & 4:15. Is there a later show time that the plan does not list?
The same question applies to The Blues Brothers. The plan has me arriving at 6:06 pm but the last show listed in the plan is at 3:40 pm.
Do the touring plans allow for a step that doesn’t work, like getting to a show that won’t happen? Or do they simply not list all the show times?

Hi! I go to Universal often & use TP! It’s not perfect in regards to shows. I will say it’s right about 90% though.

Bourne does tend to wrap up around 4pm. A lot of the street performers start leaving late afternoon. I would believe a 3:40pm final BB show. USF closes at 7pm. All shows will definitely be done before 5pm.

I’d advise downloading the Universal App and looking at the listings there. It will typically tell you the next 4 show start times. You can look at it in the early afternoon to get a better idea of the show times.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

This definitely helps. I also didn’t have the plan optimized!

1 Like