Upgrading to an AP...have Memory Maker

I’m 98% sure I’m going to upgrade to an AP from my 6 day hopper pass. I currently have Memory Maker, but I know that essentially it’s included with the AP.

Will they either put the cost of MM towards the AP like they will the ticket price? Or refund it? Or do I just lose the money? I’m wondering if I should just cancel MM now and pay the extra IF I decide not to upgrade to an AP or if I’m ok hanging onto it.

Any experience with this? I’m finding conflicting info when I have searched for what happens to MM if you upgrade to an AP.

Can you not cancel it before you go if you call?

I can up to 3 days in advance, but then if I don’t upgrade and need to buy it again, it will be more expensive and I’ll lose the first 3 days of pictured being included.

Ah see your point. if you plan on going again during the next 12 months the AP may be the way to go.

Right. Which I do…but it’s not 100% yet. I think I’ll email my TA and see if she knows for sure what happens to MM if you upgrade.

FWIW, I have read accounts of people who say they were able to apply the cost of MM to their AP while upgrading. But, I get the feeling, kind of like bridging tickets, that YMMV in terms of which CM you get, etc.

1 Like

Thanks. I ended up emailing my TA to see if she knew and she just did it herself and the MM was refunded. Which is fine with me too.