Upgrade or downgrade? What's the best strategy


#1

I want to make reservations for March when packages become available this week. However, I haven't decided if we will be staying in an All Stars hotel or Art of Animation. Is there a better option of which one to book if I may change my mind later? In other words, should I book AoA and downgrade to AS if necessary, or book AS and upgrade to AoA if I change my mind?


Is AoA worth extra $ over AS?
#2

Book AoA first as that one will be harder to get i would think.


#3

Agreed. Book AoA


#4

Thanks for the advice. I think I will go with AoA and only change to All Star if finances dictate.