Updated park hours due to covid

When working on my plan the park hours is still showing longer vrs what we actually can do after COVID rules… Granted I am working on November. Will this be updated after the new crown calendars as well after 08/01 as site hopes?
Jennifer

1 Like

When I log into TP to edit my plans, the park hours have been updated to reflect the current reality.

It has always been the case, though, that the park hours behind what has been “officially” published by Disney might not be updated. So, I can see November being beyond that time period. (I had once asked for the ability to override the park hours manually to times OUTSIDE of those in the system…meaning earlier than opening or later than closing…but they decided against doing that.)

I’m actually finding using Touring Plans to plan anything kind of pointless right now, as the wait times are completely wrong, and there is no way to change them, etc.

2 Likes

Fellow November traveler here. Even WDW hasn’t updated their hours for November yet. The month is completely void of times on the official site (they never populated at the 180-day mark). Not sure if that’s because they’re waiting to see if they can be expanded after the “initial opening period” or if they are going with a rolling 60-day calendar to go with the new ADR dates.

It has hours on my park reservation side. If you go under my Disney experience and then plans and tickets it shows park hours on the far left of screen on your planned date. (on browser not mobile site) That what I was looking under. I never thought to look elsewhere. I guess we will wait. (not that I have a choice right?!)
Jennifer

I was referring to big calendar under the Park Hours menu, not in my plans. I was tracking that when originally planning my ADRs, watch for which park was early, which needs PPO breakfast etc. All moot now, of course! Disney just stopped filling in that calendar after Oct 31. I expected them at reopen to fill it in with the park reservation hours but they haven’t.

2 Likes