Updated! Our Disney World Vacation Your Way

Update: Hi!! We hope everyone is doing well so far this week! First, thank you so much to everyone who vhas been voting! We love seeing everyone’s choices! This week, we are asking you to vote on what snacks we try. Thanks for voting!! https://disneydreamin411.com/2018/05/07/so-whats-your-favorite-walt-disney-world-snack-our-disney-world-vacation-your-way/

Initial post: Hi! I just wanted to let you know that my husband, daughter and I are handing over the reigns of our Disney World vacation to YOU! I am a little late posting this here so where we are staying and where we will be eating (table service) has already been voted on. But currently everyone is voting on what rides we will ride. There are still a lot of things to be voted on so stay tuned :wink: Thanks in advance if you decide to vote! We hope you all have a great day!

4 Likes

Fun! But just 4, not 4 in each park?! That made it so tough!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for voting! And sorry it was so tough! I hope you have a great day!

1 Like

Good morning! First, thank you so much to everyone who has voted so far! Voting for rides and attractions will go through Friday if you haven’t had the chance to vote yet. On Sunday afternoon, we will announce the winning rides during a Twitter party. I will update what time the Twitter party will be as we get closer. We would love to have you there if you can make it! My Twitter handle is @disneygratitud1 if you would like to follow along on there. Also, I will update this post right after the party in case you can’t make it. Now, let’s get onto the good stuff!

Here are the current standings for the Top Ten Rides/Attractions:

1. FOP
  2. Fantasmic!
  3. Safaris
  4. SDMT
  5. Soarin
  6. Toy Story
  7. BTMR
  8. HM
  9. POC
  10. Happily Ever After

Flight of Passage is ahead by a very large margin. But the rest are neck and neck along with some rides that are starting to make a come back. Again, please know that we are so thankful for you helping Our Disney World Vacation Your Way be a success. We hope you all have an awesome day!

3 Likes

We have no doubt that Flight of Passage will be the number one voted for ride! It is so far in the lead that no other ride could really catch up to it :wink: However, all the others could still move up and down the standings. Thank you to everyone for voting! And there is still time to vote for those that want to. :smile:

Happy Thursday! We’ve almost made it to Friday! How’s everyone’s week going so far?

Here is the latest Top 5 rides/attractions everyone has voted for so far:
1st - FOP
2nd - SDMT
3rd - HM (Only one vote separating this and SDMT)
4th - Safaris and POC are tied!
5th - Soarin has made a huge leap into 5th place!
Test Track has also made a huge leap and is now a definite contender to make the Top 10!

There is still time to vote today and tomorrow so let’s see those favorites!

To all that have already voted, thank you so much! :blush:

3 Likes

Great list and I contributed but was looking for Expedition Everest, Rock 'n Roller Coaster & Space Mountain, so I guess the best thrill rides are a no-go.

1 Like

I’m sorry the thrill rides were missing :slight_smile: Our daughter just hasn’t quite warmed up to these rides yet. Hopefully soon she will though. Thank you so much for voting! We really appreciate it!

No need to apologize, that is the perfect reason and something to look forward to next time - Enjoy!

2 Likes

No Splash Mountain?!?!

1 Like

Exactly! And thank you! :wink:

No Splash because our daughter isn’t a fan of the big drop at the end. :wink: Thanks for voting!! We really appreciate it!

1 Like

Happy Friday!! The weekend is almost upon us! Today is the last day to vote for what rides/attractions we will be doing Our Disney World Vacation Your Way! Thank you so much for every single one of you who has taken a few moments to vote! We truly appreciate it! There is still time to vote if you would like to using the link above. We don’t want to give too much away just yet on the current standings but can 100% confirm that Flight of Passage will win first place! We will back here later on to announce the top rides/attractions that you all voted for! Hope everyone has a great weekend! :):blush:

1 Like

I haven’t even done FoP but I felt like I had to vote for it!

1 Like

Well the next time your at WDW, I hope you have the chance to ride it! It will blow your mind!

1 Like

Hi! We hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! We just wanted to let you know that we will be having a Twitter Party Tomorrow! Join us to find out the Top Rides/Attractions you voted for starting at 2:00 ET. We hope to see you all there! In case you can’t make it, we will update this post after the party with the top rides/attractions! Our Twitter handle is disneygratitud1 and the hashtag to use is #OurDisneyWorldVacationYourWay. Thank you all! :heart:

1 Like

Here are the Top 10 WDW rides/attractions you all voted for! Thank you so much to everyone for voting for what we will be riding/seeing during #OurDisneyWorldVacationYourWay! Stay tuned for more voting starting tomorrow :tada:

1. Happily Ever After
  2. Fantasmic!
  3. Test Track
  4. Toy Story Mania
  5. Pirates of the Caribbean and Soarin’
  6. Kilimanjaro Safaris
  7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
  8. Haunted Mansion
  9. Seven Dwarfs Mine Teain
  10. Avatar Flight of Passage
1 Like

It’s a new week which means time to vote again :wink: Check out the top post :star_struck:

Here is the current top two picks:

In first place: Happily Ever After Dessert Part
In second place: Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party

I love how much you all love desserts as much as I do :joy::joy::joy::joy:

There is still plenty of time to vote for your favorite extra activities. Link is in top post to vote!

Thank you to everyone who has voted so far!

Evening update: HEA is still in the lead by A LOT but Hoop-Dee-Doo Revue and Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party are now tied! :open_mouth:

Have you voted? Link at the top of this post!

Thanks to everyone for voting!