UPDATE--Liner turning Local

Thank you @B_squared , :wink: Im trying to be optimistic.

Best of luck on your transition- here’s to a great start!

1 Like

Howdy neighbor! (I live in Lakeland) If you have any questions about the area let me know.

1 Like

Thank you @kristenabelle :smile: My last Friday … and weekend in Delaware : ( very very bitter sweet. So much still to do but want to enjoy this weekend.

Great to know @neilnole!! I have tons of ?'s about the area. I have never even been there. Thank you. First ? — do u know of a local place to watch football… good food, friendly atmosphere…
? #2 —is there a lot of traffic in the area? I will be living off Cypress Gardens Blvd… 2-3 miles from Legoland. Im thinking yes?

Welcome to the area from someone on the other side of the World. We’re up in Windermere, which is about 5 minutes north of Magic Kingdom and catty corner to Epcot. We moved down in April, so if you’ve got questions about the quirks of recent relocation (as Florida is so bizarre about things like insurance, car tags, and so on), let me know. :smile:

1 Like

Best of luck as you make this transition @SimplyStacey. How exciting that you will be so close to WDW!!!

1 Like

Welcome! We arent as close as you (Sarasota 2 hours) but it sure is a good life! Wishing you all the best in your new adventures

1 Like

I hope it all goes smoothly!

1 Like

Thank u @mascardofamily… im sure i will have tons of ?s. I will be there so soon. And thank u so much @kellymouse5. Im hoping to really like the area and really like my new position.

A good life… i love that. Thanks @elslav!

Thanks @Iheartepcot! We shall see very soon :smiley:

Ok… today is “pack things in bubble wrap day” Im so tired but need to push on… i keep telling myself that all this will be over soon but part of me doesnt want it to be over. Part of me wants to stay ( insert not so great call from my doctor yesterday ) … and not feeling so motivated.

@SimplyStacey Congrats! It is hard leaving DH’s behind, I know cause I did it once before. Best move for me. Now I am looking for a job in Florida so I can be near my happy place.

1 Like

It has been really tough @rm1sw… a lot of change all at once. But i have learned that im pretty strong and pretty brave : ) This has taught me a lot about myself

1 Like

… AND very best of luck to you ar @rm1sw!! You can do anything you put your mind to!