UPDATE--Liner turning Local

UPDATE-- for anyone who is interested. Moving truck comes on Monday, my drive to new/rented townhouse in Winter Haven starts Tuesday… minus one DH… Too hard to talk about before but i am making this move on my own. DD21 will be moving in with me (at my request) by the end of the month. New position with same company, new office, new boss, new coworkers, new EVERYTHING starts on 9/22. Im hoping to sneak to happy place for a night or 2 before the 22nd. Pheeewwwww!!! What a month!!!

4 Likes

Good luck to you!! I’m sure it’s been stressful, but hopefully your move will be a great new start. What could be better than moving close to WDW!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the hood! Wishing you all the best!

3 Likes

Best of luck on your new start.

Best of luck. I admire your courage

1 Like

Thank you so much @Sorcerers_Apprentice, @pod4christ !!

Much appreciated @scrapper1617 ! It has been the most stressful time of my life but the change is needed. And youre right… it has to be better there!

1 Like

@jec4289, thank u. It means a lot. U never know what your capable of until youre challenged like this.

Good luck!!

1 Like

Thanks @DarthD!

Best of luck!

1 Like

Good luck! What a great place to have a new start!

1 Like

Good luck on your new start!

1 Like

Good luck and welcome to fl!!! You will love it… Hoping you get a night in mk to start your new journey off right!

1 Like

Thanks so much to all of you!! @BackIntoTheFray, @Ellen1976, @atomic and @rachaelmac22 … last day of work today . Have to say bye to so many…

1 Like

Wishing you the best of luck and buckets of pixie dust as you make a new start! You’ve got this! :smile:

1 Like

Good luck to a fellow liner, I hope all the pieces fall into place for you.

1 Like

Congratulations and good luck on the next step in your journey!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:blush: thank you @LoveBug53. I really appreciate it.

1 Like

Thank you so very much @Jedilogray