Up in the air…trip report

What makes me sad is the boys are used to that kind of thing. I’m the upset one because it’s not something I am used to.

7 Likes

I’m sorry. :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s sad they are used to it.

3 Likes

Thank you for that. Rolls off my back most days. Been a long life. Those young men you are traveling with are Kings! Tell em I said so. I remind DS every day.

11 Likes

That’s … upsetting in its own right. :cry:. That they’re “used to it”. Ready for change! Hope these kids grow up and change the world.

8 Likes

The Harmonius dining package menu which includes 1 appetizer from this menu, 1 main course and the dessert trio along with unlimited drinks from this drink menu.

5 Likes

Interesting!

4 Likes

Like Bey says! They are.

4 Likes

Yup. It’s not the full menu and no Scotch on there but we added it up. If you drank three of the mixed beer drinks and ordered the cheese platter and Sheperds pie you break even (and you get all three desserts so that’s extra!).

That show was so much better than Enchantment! View from rose & crown. You can’t see into Stargate but the tacos are dead center and you get the whole patio here.

8 Likes

Breaking even with a dining package is impressive.

Agree!!

3 Likes

I thought that meal package was actually an incredible value. I can easily drink enough Harp to make it worth it. That Shephards Pie is sooo good.

2 Likes

Going out with TT during Extra evening hours. Posted 25 min. I’m clocking it.

3 Likes

I thought Remy was very cute.

3 Likes

It is!

2 Likes

We beat the boys by 1 point

6 Likes

And the wait was 16 min

5 Likes

Well done!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Omg this pic is epic! The kids are not paying any attention, it looks like your mom’s mask flew up over her face, and there you are living your best life! :rofl:

9 Likes

Lol.

2 Likes