UP! A Great Bird Adventure

I was just going through attractions on the disney website to make sure I wasn’t leaving out something awesome from my touring plans. In AK, I saw a new show called UP! A Great Bird Adventure opening April 22, but they don’t have the schedule available yet. Anyone have any insider info on what this show will be like? My kids (ages 2 and 5) haven’t seen UP, but they would probably enjoy seeing live birds flying around.

1 Like

It’s the successor show to Flights of Wonder, an exotic bird show over in Asia that included a variety of tropical birds both being shown and flying around. I have to presume that it will be in that same vein, though more “Disney Characters” and less “Disney Conservation”.

You can probably expect it to go 4-5 times a day, about every hour and a half to two hours.

I’ve heard good reviews – a lot like Flights of Wonder with a slightly different story line. I only saw Flights of Wonder once but if you are a nature / bird lover you will enjoy it! If birds freak you out, avoid. They get pretty close to the crowd.

I know you asked some time ago, but did you see this review on the TouringPlans Blog?