Unofficial Guide to WDW with Kids 2021?

I’ve been gone for a while so please forgive me if someone else already answered this question.

Does anyone know when the 2021 Unofficial Guide for WDW with Kids will be published? I preordered it in November for a friend. That order was canceled by Amazon recently and the entire listing was removed. I appreciate any insights! Thanks!

2 Likes

This is a good question for @Len.

Hi @FishAreFriends!

I don’t think we’re publishing a With Kids 2021 edition. The “big book” - the regular Unofficial Guide - should be out in March. I have PDFs of the individual chapter proofs, if there’s something specific you’re looking for. Happy to make those available.

Len

2 Likes

Hi @Len,

Thank you so much for letting me know and for the offer!! That’s very kind. It was a friend’s Christmas present. They’ve never been to WDW. I may need to send them the big book as an Easter present. :blush:

Thanks again!

• FishAreFriends
1 Like

Oh. Send me your friend’s email address and I’ll gift them a subscription to the site.

Send it to len@touringplans.com. Happy to help.

10 Likes

Oh wow! Thank you so much Len!! I’ll send her email along. :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

@len Any update on the full book? I still don’t see it listed on Amazon. My husband and I have been to Disney 10 times and used your book for the last 8 visits (once we discovered it!) but we’ve never taken the kids.

Len, love the books and I applaud you for trying to update them amidst so many changes. I’d imagine it’s challenging to know when to be “done” with an edition these days.

1 Like

This right here just reinforced that my paying for a subscription even in the years I’m not going to WDW is a good and valuable thing. What a small yet significant gesture.

3 Likes

I don’t think we’re doing a With Kids book for 2022. The Big Book should be out by end of November I think.

2 Likes