Unofficial guide legend....Len Testa answered my question!

Anyone ever get excited or find it fun
that the author of the unofficial guides answered your question on forum or chat? My father has been purchasing the guides for years, he would buy them and read them between trips. The other day Len answered one our questions…after seeing that, I had to pull up forum and show my father “look the author of those books you always purchase answered my question!”

12 Likes

Oh yeah. It’s very exciting. I get that Linerville is probably a bigger community than I think it is (only a tiny percentage participate on Chat/Forum) but to me it feels like a moderately-sized city where the mayor occasionally drops into the corner cafe to touch base with his constituents.

5 Likes

Yes, I still remember the first time @Lentesta responded to one of my chats a long time ago and I felt so cool! I think it is really awesome and generous that with all the other things @len and @LaurelStewart have going on, they make time to respond to our forum and chat questions too.

3 Likes

Me too. :slight_smile:

Yep!!! And I got excited to ride 7dmt for the first time with @Lentesta too :). Sorry had to brag a little.

3 Likes

@Camsdad Braggart… although… drinkin tequila and rubbing elbows with @len back in May certainly was a highlight. LOL

2 Likes

Yip. Could’ve knocked me down with a feather!

1 Like
3 Likes

Dude. You didn’t ride with him. I did. You just took the picture. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I believe I waited in line with him and was in the car in front of you guys. Geez this is what I get, see if I take another pic of you and Len.

2 Likes

I look drunk.

1 Like

I wonder why Otis. @mdu

2 Likes

I don’t mean any disrespect, but, is Len being held hostage in this picture? His hands look tied up, kinda National Lampoons Vacation hostage situation?!?! Lol!

3 Likes

I harass him but I haven’t tied him up yet.

2 Likes

5 Likes