Universal Show Times

Why is it so difficult to locate Universal show times a week or two in advance anywhere on the internet? As of 1200 today, TP has no info for tomorrow’s show times (4 April) at either IOA or USF.

I also had this problem. What I did was look at the past days (on the TP historical data) that exactly matched the operating hours of my days. It always works out to match as far as showtimes go.

At the time I went, hours were different week to week.

2 Likes

Do the TP app only shows today’s schedule and you think tomorrow’s will be significantly different?

2 Likes

You’re right. I thought a week or two was bad enough. That’s strange that nothing is listed short term. Here is the example of what I look at, making sure the hours are the same as your visit date. If your days have shorter hours than currently, just go back further into the TP historical data until you find matching hours. This method worked for me and confirming that the show times were correct or incorrect in my TP USF Touring Plans.

https://touringplans.com/universal-studios-florida/showtimes/date/2021-04-01

2 Likes

Yes and in the app you see today’s schedule but the 10 day is blank

2 Likes

Right, and the show schedule from TP is taken directly from Universal. And that is the problem. The UOR website use to display a “batch of future showtimes” with dates usually showing the next week or two. That page on the UOR website is currently blank. Not sure if it’s on purpose, or if they only intend to list showtimes the day of from now on. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

I think the intern might have fort ton to press the “publish” button on this one :wink:

3 Likes

:joy: Oh boy :man_facepalming:

1 Like

When the park operating hours are different, Universal changes the show times. I am not looking for the next day, but am looking for several days out. I’m trying to finalize some touring plans for next week.

1 Like