Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

With all this on and off virtual school, the kids have gotten used to sleeping in quite a bit. They’ll be getting up earlier during our trip for sure!

1 Like

We are homeschoolers, so for DD getting to 9am co-op is a problem. The school bus picks up the boy across the street at the inhuman pre-7am.
But, her daddy gets up happily on vacation, so she does too. It is nice. I decide when we need to get up, and they go along with it.

1 Like
3 Likes

Sapphire Falls is available to book starting May 18th online, no official announcement had been made yet.

1 Like

HRRR is closed March 10 - 11 for seasonal maintenance.

Tapu wrist bands were in use on Thursday, but every attraction was “ride now” all day because of low attendance. So Virtual Line not needed. Tapu was still handy though for buying drinks and food.

1 Like

Doesn’t Volcano Bay always open without virtual lines? Then each ride switches to Virtual when the line gets longer than X?

Yes I would think so.

Thanks for the update. I wonder if they’re staffing that later or using other ops to run it.

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

“Never in our near-20 year history of predicting crowds have we seen a resort post 17 days in a row with one or more parks at a level ’10’.”

3 Likes

I cannot :heart: this

2 Likes

Neither can I.

I am getting increasingly nervous about our trip in mid-May. Many of the days TP had predicted to be a 3 or 4, even before hitting Spring Break time period, were hitting actual levels of 9s and 10s.

2 Likes

Crazy to think I walked on Hagrids 3 weeks ago.

4 Likes

Yikes! but… the current spikes are for spring break and spring breaks are spread out through Mar-Apr; each school does it at a different time. Hopefully, it will die down for your trip b/c it falls right before the traditional school year ends. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

…maybe you shouldn’t mention that… :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes