Universal Orlando News & Planning Thread

I like this guideline. Hopefully it works out - it’s reasonable but doesn’t go too far. If they had said vaccinated people don’t need to wear masks anywhere, that would have made me uncomfortable for those who are at higher risk.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I had a lot of fun writing binge list. Let us know if you’d like the same for Disney parks too!

7 Likes

I have to admit, Beetlejuice confronting my kids for not knowing who he was at the HMS was a little embarrassing :man_facepalming::joy:

It’s OK though, it led to very memorable moments.

2 Likes

Yes, please! I always look for these type lists. Bumping it up against my UOR one right now. We just watched Jurassic Park with the kids last week. Thanks for including the age recommendations and how to prioritize!

2 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

3 Likes
2 Likes

We will have a formal article up on the mask changes soon

2 Likes
2 Likes

FYI

The “keep a safe distance” language has replaced the 3’ distancing rule. And the “We’re currently limiting attendance” language has also been removed from the UOR website.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

https://twitter.com/screamscape/status/1402103315211632642

2 Likes

People will be disappointed. @josephmatt, are you hearing any rumors about tickets/announcements for HHN?

1 Like

In fairness it’s opening June 10, so any other days are bonuses. That’s how I view it.

June 17 just like everyone else for HHN ticket sales.

2 Likes

Is that HHN date posted somewhere?

No it’s all verbal from people who would know.

2 Likes