Universal Holiday Tour - includes castle show

Universal has revealed an all-new Holiday Tour, offering exclusive access to yuletide experiences across the theme parks. Tours will take place select nights beginning November 22. (Advanced Reservations ARE REQUIRED!)

Here are the details:

3 Likes

Do you know far in advance reservations are needed? Could I reserve a spot on the Sunday of my trip for Tuesday?

I called the number & spoke with a representative. You can book anytime. It is just subject to availability as these are Universal VIP Guided tours. (Technically, you can even book the same day, but they may not have enough staff. Just like a dining reservation… the further out you can book the better your odds of being accommodated.)

The “select dates” are going to be the week of Thanksgiving (Nov. 22 - 29) and the Christmas “peak” season. (Dec. 18 - Jan. 3)

So, if you wanted to go during that first couple weeks of December you’re out of luck!

And here was going to make my family spend $200 just to meet the grinch and see the light show.

1 Like

Is the light show available to those who do not purchase the tour?

No. According to reports they clear out the area before letting the your people in.

1 Like

I know you downloaded the Universal app. On page one of chat there should be a thread with some details about the show.