Universal Crash Course - Help!

On the contrary, one of the things I liked most about it the first time I rode it was the surprise–it did the opposite of what it promotes (and what I was expecting) with its misleading name. I continue to enjoy the launch, and will often go by myself (no one else in party enjoys it as much as I do), preferably catching it at the end of the night when there’s no wait and you get a great view of the park. I admit it would be a lot more fun if it was longer or a little more was involved.

2 Likes

um the kids Mac and cheese is utterly delightful! :wink:

3 Likes

Or a blackout (brownout) which it does to me but I keep riding it. Smh

2 Likes

Is the front of Hulk smoother? I heard middle seats may be as well? I want to ride it once but don’t like being banged around.

1 Like

The front is definitely the smoothest on Hulk and VC. I think it’s the most fun as well!
And, I’m someone prone to headaches from being banged around.

3 Likes

I’ve ridden the Pantheon at NG Williamsburg which is sister coaster to VC. I love how smooth that is, and ridding in the back was awesome (there are backwards portions).

But anything with over the shoulder harnesses can bang my head around (DD too) so then we both get headaches. Will request the front!

1 Like

Yeah those shoulder harnesses do that to me too. I’ve wondered if it was because I’m short?
VC of course is only a lap bar (You will be secure! Promise!) but I find the front is still the most fun, especially as you come over the top hat.

3 Likes

As a general rule, the front third of any roller coaster will be smoother than further back.

4 Likes

Yep! I’m 5’ 2". My friends & family that are average height or more only bump the bottom 1/3 or so of their faces on the restraint. Sometimes it only hit’s their chins.

We have our heads in the middle of this. You’re locked in, so it’s still safe - just uncomfortable!

1 Like