Unique food

I am eating a little of everything on epcot I will be going on the food and wine festival month so I think that would be good. Here is another example of what mean by unique. Cone bread chilli. I hear you can only in that in Hollywood disney. And everyone please note this is our first time going ever to wdw.

Can’t you get the Cone Chili at the Cozy Cone in DCA?

Have to mention the obligatory turkey leg reference – you can get turkey legs elsewhere, but the ones at Disney are gigantic.

Good question @sunflare but to be honest we live here in los angeles and we dont do disney like a vacation so we never really search where we are going to eat. So I never know what they have plus it gotten really expensive for us to be going there

I definitely get that one, @juanitolove! I’m from LA, but now I’m in AZ and only really get out there on race weekends. My family doesn’t really like the standard “park food,” except for the corn dogs, so we really do look for the unusual stuff. Your best bet might be to check out the menus on the Touring Plans site - start with DLR’s menus and find things that look really interesting to you. Then search the WDW menus to see if they have the same things there. That way, you won’t duplicate food items that you might be able to get locally, and you’ll have a better idea of what is really unique to WDW.

Sounds like a good idea

1 Like