Underrated Restaurants

:joy:
I hope that’s not the case.

2 Likes

Seems like you been everywhere already :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Add that to the list of things that got #chapeked.

1 Like

Admittedly I have had a few trips to Disney. But I truly have never eaten at SAI so that should be on the list. There are some places that we haven’t eaten at in years that I should consider.

2 Likes

SAI (I’ve never called it that before :joy:) is one of my favorites. The food is good enough, but I love the vibe. Just bring a flashlight to read the menu! Then again, menus are all mobile now, so you’re good to go!

2 Likes

The vibe does seem nice. I have had multiple ADRs there and then I always end up canceling because there’s a festival and we’ve eaten at food booths and are too full.

2 Likes

That happened to 4 of our 6 ADRs last week!

2 Likes

What happens to me often.

1 Like

I love seeing all this SAI love. It’s not gourmet, but it’s not like Taco Bell caliber either (and I love taco bell too). The atmosphere is amazing and helloooooooooo margaritas!

5 Likes

I’m seeing a trend in your love for Mexican food! I seem to recall the plan to hit the festival booth next month too :joy: . I’m right there with you!

2 Likes

It’s a bit crazy I haven’t eaten there since I love margaritas.

1 Like

Guilty! I could basically only ever eat it and be just fine. I’d probably only miss pizza and chicken nuggets :rofl:

2 Likes

I really liked SAI for the atmosphere and the margs, plus my kids got the plain cheese quesadillas which actually added a little variety for them from the other kids menus lol (is that sad? maybe). I was surprised (or maybe I didn’t read the menu correctly?) but they didn’t have chips and salsa for the table which would have been so nice. A lot of their menu seemed really cheese heavy, which maybe wouldn’t do for an aggressive touring plan or hotter weather, but I got fish tacos and found them very adequate.

4 Likes

Yep, I had chipotle two nights in a row this week. I could probably survive on chips and guac too.

Disney was made for you :joy:. I’m glad I’m not the only one who enjoys the Disney diet.

2 Likes

Rainforest Cafe - volcano cake. Since we love it, it makes me want to try T-Rex. I bet my kids would love it. But yours are old enough that maybe it’s below your tastes. :wink:

Steakhouse 71 hasn’t gotten enough love.

Boathouse

I don’t love the food at San Angel Inn, but the ambiance is unbeatable.

Teppan Edo is always a must-do for me

4 Likes

No chips and salsa? They must have just forgotten to give you some bc they should come standard. Sucks you didn’t get any, but glad they had stuff the kids enjoyed.

4 Likes

I definitely still have a child’s pallette :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s not the most positive endorsement. :joy:

7 Likes

Loved the dinos, didn’t love the food especially for the cost. Had the ribs and they were almost inedible and you probably have figured out by now I eat everything and anything. Kids meal was a bag of apples throw on a plate with a hot dog. But DS loved the theming.

1 Like

Maybe so. Good to know for next time. Either way I enjoyed it and found the dark to give it the same kind of hush as Sci Fi, which we also really liked.

2 Likes