Unable to Find FPP Attraction Options

I just joined the forum a few days ago and have really enjoyed reading all the info. Thanks to the Disney Visa category, my new card is on its way and I’ll be able to get a $200 Disney gift card before our trip. I booked our room and tickets tonight and was able to get the CM to discount our room 20% to match the current Orbitz discount code by being politely persistent. I’m heading to Target in the morning to get gift cards and the 5% savings to pay the balance of our trip. Thanks for all the helpful tips!
I went into MDE and set up all our info. For each park, I am only seeing the major rides when I try to book FPP. I can’t find any of the character meet and greets, shows, parades or fireworks. Can anyone tell me how to find those attractions?

Ooh, I see what you mean. They seem to have disappeared. Sorry I can’t help you find them. I can’t find them either. FPP had a major glitch yesterday - obviously still glitchy today. Hopefully they’ll be back soon.

Yes sorry it isn’t just you. There have been some weird things happening with FPP. Quite a few things are showing at the moment. Hopefully they get it all worked out soon.

Wow - that is the first time I’ve heard of anyone getting them to match a third party discount. This reminds me of the “Kindly Brontosaurus” approach for getting customer service representatives to do what you want The Kindly Brontosaurus: The amazing, prehistoric posture that will get you whatever you want.

Surprised me too, but I’ll gladly take it!

Welcome @amyscherz! I’m so glad you found us. Please feel free to start a thread with any question you might have, or even if you just want to chat. I think we’re pretty friendly. :slight_smile:

1 Like