Umbrella FP booking --wanna test with me?

I have an open 60 day window for the next 25 days. Anyone staying off site without a 60 day window interested in getting FP booked early (day 30 to 60 range)? I can book as far out as 9/30 as of today 8/1 and it will continue to roll into October (one day at a time) I would like to do some testing to make sure the umbrella is still working the same as it has. It will also be a bit of pixie dust for a liner if all works as planned.

You can PM me if interested. I am a trusty worthy soul :laughing:

1 Like

So nice of you to offer!! I’m not heading to WDW soon, but I hope someone takes you up on the offer and of course you’re trustworthy! You’re a liner!!!

1 Like

AuntB, I’m not headed down until October, but I have an AP & am willing to test it out for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing offer for someone! I’m going next week (offsite) so I’m all sorted. For the sake of your research, I booked my FP at 60 days using the umbrella of my parents onsite FP day. All worked like a charm.

2 Likes

Sweet! PMing you now!

Wish I could do this but we are going in December. Good luck!

1 Like

No other October offsite takers for FP pixie dust?

AuntB, Great to see you are still spreading the pixie dust ! My whole family really enjoyed when you did this for us last year!! Have a great trip and wish we were going during this time but we will not be returning until 1st week of December

2 Likes

My absolute favorite time to be in the world :heart:

1 Like

From what I am following along in different threads it sounds like there are going to be a whole lot of liners there that first week in Dec. Including me!

1 Like

Me too! My first trip back since 2004 and my husband’s first ever. Glad to hear it sounds like we chose our week well.

2 Likes

We’ll be there, too!