Uber availability from Orlando airport

How easy is it to get an Uber or Lyft from the Orlando airport? With multiple planes coming in at once and likely many family looking for rides to WDW, I’m wondering if anyone has experience using Uber or Lyft to get from the airport to your hotel. Are they readily available?

2 Likes

We’ve always been able to get one within about 10 minutes (often sooner) once we request. Even with multiple groups waiting for one. There are many drivers in the area!

4 Likes

Very easy.

The only time it was very challenging was early in the pandemic when things were just reopening. Aside from that I’ve never had trouble!

4 Likes

We’ve never had trouble getting an Uber or Lyft. Both regular and XL (we’re a family of 5, sometimes 2 regular is cheaper than 1 XL).

3 Likes

You all are awesome! Thank you :pray:

3 Likes

Used last trip in Dec 2020. No problems. Driver was there just a few minutes after requesting a pick up. It looked like there were plenty of drivers that were not cabs coming and going.

3 Likes

Never more than 5-10 minutes for me as well.

3 Likes

I’ve never had a problem in the morning or afternoon, but last September I arrived around 8 pm and it was a nightmare. Kept having one pick up on the app for “8 minutes out” or less, then within a minute or two would be a new driver for another 5-8 minutes… that happened 7 times. But not only had we arrived late, there were storms in the area, so that might have contributed as well.

4 Likes

ugh! I’ve never taken a late flight in, but thats our plan for summer and now this is giving me anxiety!

2 Likes